The Manorial Society of Great Britain was founded in 1906. It has a membership of approximately 1,900 Lords of the Manor and Feudal Barons, Peers and Historians.
- To promote the study of English history and traditions, especially the Monarchy and British parliamentary institutions.
- To promote the preservation of manorial records.
- To promote awareness of the Lord's privileges and responsibilities in the local community
- To promote comradeship among men and women of like-mind.
WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
- We will collect details of your name, email address, postcode and your preferences.
- We will only do this with your consent.
- We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletter and e-invitations. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
- We will keep your data for as long as you still wish to receive information about news and events. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or you can email email@example.com with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.